All warranty work must be pre-approved in order to process warranty claims in a timely manner.
The following steps must be taken:
- A warranty card must be completed online or mailed within 14 days of purchase by the customer.
- The customer must contact the dealer where the trailer was purchased for all warranty work. (customers that contact our office will be directed back to the dealer.)
- The dealer will assess the problem and submit a warranty claim form by fax or mail to the customer service department. The warranty claim form needs to contain as much information as possible. Pictures may be requested at our discretion.
- The claim will be reviewed and a decision will be made regarding the corrective measure to be taken.
- You (the dealer) will be advised of our (Innovative Trailer Mfg., Inc.) Decision and the necessary steps to be taken.
Important: Failure to comply with these steps can terminate any obligation Innovative Trailer Mfg., Inc. has to a remaining warranty. These steps are being taken to assure fairness to the customer, our dealers, and Innovative Trailer Mfg., Inc. We feel that these steps should not be a problem for customers or dealers and we will work hard to complete all claims in a timely manner.
Notice: if you make the decision to do repairs without the above Innovative Trailer Mfg., Inc. procedure, please be aware that you will be releasing Innovative Trailer Mfg., Inc. from any obligation for reimbursement.
Thank you for your patronage!