Your Innovative Trailer equipment, which has been manufactured and inspected in accordance with carefully specified engineering requirements, is warranted to the original owner to be free from defects in material and workmanship for the period of one (1) year. Except as herein limited, from the date of purchase. The obligation of this warranty shall be limited to repairing or replacing any part or parts which, in the opinion of the company, shall be proved defective in materials or workmanship under normal use and service during the one-year period commencing with the date of purchase. Electrical wiring, paint, couplers, jacks, and bearings are warranted for a period of ninety (90) days from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover any part or parts which have been damaged as a result of an accident, misuse, abuse or which have been modified altered or repaired by other than innovative trailer mfg., inc. This warranty shall not apply if the trailer has been subjected to loads in excess of its rated capacity.
Limitations and Exclusions
This warranty shall not extend to:
- Any trailer or component in which the warranty registration card was not returned to Innovative Trailer Mfg., Inc. within 60 days
- Equipment which has been modified, repaired, or altered in any way without express written consent of Innovative Trailer Mfg., Inc.
- Unreasonable use (including failure to provide a reasonable and necessary maintenance)
- Tires, axles, axle assemblies, suspension components, or any other equipment which is warranted separately by the respective manufactures of said components
- Any consequential damages for breach of this or any other warranty expressed or implied whatsoever. Repair or replacement under this warrant is the exclusive remedy of the customers.
- Parts not supplied by Innovative Trailer Mfg., Inc.
- Certain parts, which require replacement in the ordinary course of use due to normal wear.
To secure repair of the equipment or any warranted parts under this warranty the unit or warranted parts must be delivered, charges prepaid to the plant, or as directed by Innovative Trailer Mfg., Inc.
State laws vary from state to state. Innovative Trailer Mfg., Inc. assumes no responsibility for any trailer not meeting State’s specifications.
Proper and regular maintenance of you trailer will help ensure longer use.
To help you maintenance, we suggest the following:
- Correct ball size for trailer hitch
- Lug nuts should be torque regularly
- Proper tire pressure
- Wheel bearings checked
- Check all electrical connections regularly
- All lights operational
- Brakes should be checked and adjusted regularly
- Maintain fluid levels
- Load should be evenly distributed
- Your trailer should be inspected and serviced regularly